Monday, August 18, 2008

We are alive :)

Since it has been almost a half of a month since I have last posted I thought that I would let you guys know that we are still alive :)
Since my last post much has happened. We are currently in California relaxing on our vacation! On the 23rd it will be our 5 year anniversary! It is amazing at how fast the time has passed. It seemed like just yesterday that I was marrying the man of my dreams. I am going to be posting individual posts because I hate having to mess with the position of the pictures when I do numerous pictures in one post :)
Many of you knew that we planned on taking Makaila with us to California but we did not want to tell her until we were closer to the time that we were going to go so that she had not as much time to think about the vacation. We had a birthday party for her the Saturday before we left and that is when we told her that we were going to go to Disneyland. I thought that she was going to be a little more excited when she found out. But she wasn't I was a tad disappointed. I thought that she would jump up and down and yell but all she did was say.... Disneyland tickets. .. Then a few seconds later she said I am going to Disneyland.. Then another second later she picked up Gabe and said Gabe I am going to Disneyland with you. Love you. Oh well :) Here are a few pictures of her birthday. I made icecream cone cakes :) I tried to take pictures of them but they were blurry. Or I tried to resize the wrong one and I am to lazy to upload the picture. Here are a few pics of her from her birthday.

No comments: