Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Christmas Caroling was a BLAST :)


I love caroling! This year we didn't really sing at that many houses. We had a late start due to not very many people coming and everyone knows that I cannot sing so I needed the help! After a few more voices showed up we went caroling. We caroled at 3 or 4 houses. Our friends Emily and Josh happened to snap this fantastic picture :) I love it. I hope next year that more people show up... SO make your calendar for our Christmas Caroling 2009 for Saturday December 12 tentatively :)

BTW I am pretty sure that there will be a next year for us in the townhouses. At least that is how I feel now. :)

2 comments:

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

How fun!! Makes me miss the Ward!!

The Egans said...

I'm so sorry we had to miss this! You are so cute to arrange it! You guys are the best! Merry Christmas!