Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday fun!

Tonight we met up with Lonni and Gabe to go to a reception and Gabe is SOO cute! I continue to call him Baby Gabe all the time then have to remind myself that he is almost 3! Well maybe not almost but March will be here before we know it. Gabe LOVES to take pictures and it had been a while since we took a Gabe and Misty picture so I asked him if he wanted to and he said yes! So out comes the camera. I asked him if he wanted to do funny things for the camera and of course he said yes. So I was testing him to see if he would do what I told him to do! Here are the pictures that we took.

Here is the first picture before we decided to be funny! He is just the cutest!

With this picture we was going for putting your hand by your ears. I don't think that he fully understood what I meant. Instead he started doing my sign :) So now you guys can all see what he does when he wants me :)
This picture we were putting our hand on our head!
We were trying to do thumbs up. He has special fingers which cause him to not fully be able to do thumbs up. Jake tried to help him :)
Can you guess what we were doing here? In case you can't.. We were sticking our tongue out! I don't know if you can see his tiny tongue that well.
This picture we were plugging our noses!
Then we went out to dinner and he had to have two suckers!

2 comments:

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

You are WAY hot in these pics!! How long are you growing your hair? I am such a long hair advocate. (So is my husband - that's the one thing I can't ever do - chop off my hair.)

Heather said...

He's a cutie. I love your hair, cut and color!!